“My friends, what we need today is Zionism for the nations of Europe,” Wilders, founder and leader of the Party for Freedom in the Netherlands, said at the “Europe’s Last Stand?” conference, organized by the American Freedom Alliance.
Wilders described that Europe’s inner cities “have come to resemble Northern Africa and the Middle East” because they are ruled by Islamic Sharia law, noting that Islamic areas border the European Union headquarters in Brussels and that “largely Islamic suburbs” surround Paris.
“Europe is in a terrible state,” Wilders said. “Bit by bit, European countries are losing their national sovereignty.”
- Dutch politician Geert Wilders: ‘What We Need Today is Zionism for the Nations of Europe’ (algemeiner.com)
- Dutch politician Geert Wilders: ‘What we need today is Zionism for the nations of Europe’ (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- Geert Wilders in LA: Islam ‘Cannot be Reformed’ (breitbart.com)
- Europe Is Officially Sick of Islam (itmakessenseblog.com)
- There are 1.4 square miles where Sharia rules in the Hague.It Can Happen Anywhere (iranaware.com)